STAR DUST Community Interest Company aims to inspire people both young and adults with different disabilitys to realize their potential, we encourage physical wellbeing and activities suitable for both physically abled and those with more moving and handling issues.
Promoting life skills is a big part of our goals, which will include cooking, computer skills, gardening, sexual health, personal health etc. We also aim to contribute positively to the community to help promote respect, pride and teamwork.
- To promote social opportunities for children, young people and adults with a disability
- Promote independent living skills
- Incorporate the local community into fundraising events
- Promote inclusion into local schemes
- Involve service users in the planning and development of their service
- Work toward further fundraising and development of therapy services
Our Long term aim is to provide a summer camp available for all ages, providing activities for both physically abled and disabled alike to raise awareness of disabilitys through inclusion at an early age. We aim to provide a place where all the family can go to relax and enjoy themselves without the restrictions presented by physical, social and health inequalities.